Leta i den här bloggen

söndag 29 maj 2011

Whispers in the graveyard by Theresa Breslin

This is a poem I made up to describe Salomons dads love to alcohol but later on he changed.

Hey I´m a drunky,
Yeah wodka is my monkey,
I use it every night,
because then I get better sight

Hey Mr Wodka why you so fine,
I wanna keep you mine,
Tomorow comes another day,
When I take you and fly away,

Sorry Mr Wodka time to say Goodbye,
Salomons waiting and wants to say hi,
Thank you for the time we spent,
You know it was all good meant,

You didn´t help me much,
Just gave me months of lust,
I drink you one last time,
Then it´s bye bye time,

Hey Mr Wodka don´t be sad,
I´ll give you to charity don´t be mad,
My son is more meant to me,
Without him I wont get free,

Hey Mr Wodka I know you weren´t imported,
But my son is more importent.

Helena S

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar