Leta i den här bloggen

lördag 28 maj 2011

A missing scene from a clockwork orange

This being the second spended raz at the café next to the milky bar Korova, me not choosing any of the old moloko oh my brothers but slurping som hot cup of chai, I was waiting for my droogs to settle about the dratsing yesterday. Somehow I felt a malenky bit uneasy about that. How . We will plan for this nochy however without Pete going about Dim, and me ripping his cables and vessels (chepooka-nonsense). The biggest crast we ever did oh my little droogs. My sheeps will do whatever I ask without that sarky attitude or any vehina. I am and has always been the leader , don't see why some malenky Will the English with new ways should inspire my little droogs to mutiny. You shouldn't do to big crasts or some millicents will hear about you sooner than you think. Better living of things you can take without any bigger . To sneety too much will do you no good. It will drag you down to "the stready hole" as my dear P.Deltoid puts it. Snuffing away with my hot chasha of chai I tried to imagine Dim falling behind and ending up in the claws of the aggro owner. To bad he's too dumb for having in my shaika, he is even though his bezomny way of reason very polezny. He is better handy than any of my little droogs. While my thoughts made me smecking away I viddied a very young and molodoy ptitsa holding her granny babooshka in the hand. It was the beauty of old Bog sending down some his young angels my brothers, smiling very happily and running. She had the most beautiful voloss and litso I'd ever seen. I could picture myself taking her home on bedways without any platties on. Her little plott coming out and it would be choodessny. I'll be taking her to my mesto and she going booohooohooo, creeching, blubbing and being all poogly as she can be and yet for me the very most sladkvat and enjoyable ptitsa ever. If any of these lewdies all around could hear my thoughts they would be going "Such of a merzky horrible and bolnoy malchick!" As the old babooshka and the very lovely ptitsa passed my table. I nodded and said "Such a wonderful pleasure to making you an acquaintance! I'm delighted to ask how are thee this fine evening?" The old babooshka smiled and said " Oh fine fine fine, my young man, we're about to taking some sweeties for little Mary here, you have a good day sir" They walked by and I viddied little Mary closing up to her granny. Again I was slooshing about us lubbilubbing and me taking the neezhnies and her as a plenny. I'm not baddiwadd, that together with some of dear old Ludwig Van would be real horroshow.


This is a scene after the incident with the fighting between Alex the maincharacter and two of his "droogs". He's thinking about how he deserves the leader-role and is reflecting about the whole situation about his droogs ganging up on him. I think that this is really Alex in a nutshell. He's a bit narcissistic and views himself as the smartest and the strongest. Later on you get to see the really nasty, horrible and criminal side of him in contrast to his polite, classy and fake-gentle side. He's a real psycopath, knowing exactly what to say to manipulate people in is surroundings at the same time as he's sadistic and evil. it Is a perfect descripton of him.


By Emelie S

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar