Leta i den här bloggen

fredag 20 maj 2011

AFTER READING THE SHACK - YOU WILL NEVER GO BACK

Hey! Before taking some time of before the weekend, I thought I could post my second entry, a poem written with delight. Enjoy and I hope you'll have a great weekend!


A story where tragedy confronts eternity,
We get to witness the greatest paternity.
Oh dear God, our source to life,
Can you help Mack with his strife?

With all of your glory,
We can share a beautiful story.
Your son became our sacrifice,
And indeed, it had its price.
God said: "Go and sin no more",
We could do nothing but to adore.

Filled with hatred,
Mack came to you with his breath bated.
You gave him what he desired,
God, you need to know how much you are admired.

You helped Mack with The Great Sadness,
And was able to get him out of his madness.
Oh dear God, our source to life,
Can you help me with my strife?

// Ida

2 kommentarer:

  1. I love your poem! I also loved the quotes you posted before, they touched my heart. I may read
    that book!
    /Rebecca Q

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hey! There is no question about it, you HAVE TO READ THIS NOVEL!
    I think you'll love it!
    // Ida

    SvaraRadera