Leta i den här bloggen

måndag 6 juni 2011

Who should read this novel? Why? Who shouldn’t read this novel? Why? Use the blog to tell the world what you think.

I think that almost everyone should read this novel Narnia the witch and the lion. Because the story is very interesting and magical, you get really easy carried away, and I felt that I couldn’t stop reading sometimes and that’s always a good sign. This novel is a classic, if you don’t read this novel I really think that you’re missing out on something, just that is a major sign in why you should read it.  
But I wouldn’t recommend it to too small children. Because it can be a bit brutal and scary sometimes. For example, when the lion Aslan dies, small children can make the whole situation a whole lot worse than it actually is. They don’t understand that’s just is fiction so they can easily get nightmares. That’s a shame, I would like everyone to enjoy this novel but if they wait a few years the will eventually be ready for it.   
Jessica Wedin

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar