Leta i den här bloggen

fredag 3 juni 2011

“Who should read this novel? Why? Who shouldn´t read this novel? Why?”  
EVERYONE should read this novel in my opinion. Because this is a novel that will make everyone develop as a person. It shows life in another perspective which I think will make us see things differently. How the main character handle different situations and how he reacts to things which may be in a whole different way against other´s. I also think that this novel has this easy and sometimes humorous way of telling the story which I think many persons appreciates in a novel. And a person that isn´t a real “bookaholic” I think may find this book intresting and not too hard to read or too hard to get started with that mainly is the problem for those how doesn´t have novels as an interest. So SPA08, READ IT!
Marika

3 kommentarer:

  1. And the title of this novel is...?

    Jenny

    SvaraRadera
  2. oops i forgot to write that. It´s "The curious incident with the dog in the night."

    Marika

    SvaraRadera
  3. This book sounds really interesting! I am certainly not a "bookaholic" so maybe this is a book for me. I like that it contains humour and that it makes people develop. You have written a short and powerful text that convinces me. Well done Mika.



    /Jessica

    SvaraRadera